Ski arean Mayrhofen
The skiing region Mayrhofen includes the ski area Penken, Rastkogel, the Eggalm and the Ahorn. With 142 km of ski runs is "Mayrhofen" the second largest skiing region in the Zillertal and offers slopes for beginners and for professionals. Also the steepest slope of Austria is located here as well as a Snowboard-Park for freestyler.
No matter if you search action or prefer a leisurely skiing, Mayrhofen offers with the "Actionmountain Penken" and the "Ahorn Leisure Mountain" both.
- 142 km of slopes with snow guarantee
- 59 lift systems
- 35 km Cross country ski trails
- Harakiri - the steepest ski run with 78% incline
- Penken Park - 6 areas for pro´s and beginners!
- Gaining Elevation Tour - 13.000 Hm
Snow guarantee for 365 days of the year
The Hintertuxer glacier is the only complete yearly skiing area in Austria and offers beside exciting slopes a fantastic mountain panorama. No matter which season you arrive, the natural spectacle is always worth a visit! Powder snow, magnificent view and perfectly groomed slopes, one of the most beautiful place for winter sports - even in the summer season
- 86km of ski-runs (1.500m to 3.250m above sea level)
- Betterpark (from April to middle of December)
- Panorama terrace 3.250m
- Glacier flea park for children
- 12km-long downhill into the valley