Climbing in Zillertal in Tyrol
Well equipped with climbing harness, helmet and sturdy shoes - the Zillertal provides a several ferrates with different levels of difficulty. But no matter which ferrate you conquer, you will be rewarded with a breathtaking view.
Via Ferrate in Zillertal
The climbing routes are classified into different levels from "A" for easy to "E" for extrem difficult.
- Via ferrata Huterlaner - C duration: 1h
- Via ferrata Zimmereben - C/D+ duration: 1.5h
- Via ferrata Pfeilspitzwand - B/D- duration: 2h
- Via ferrata Knorren - B/C duration: 45min
- Via ferrata Nasenwand - C/E duration: 2h