Skiing in Mayrhofen
The skiing region Mayrhofen includes the ski area Penken, Rastkogel, the Eggalm and the Ahorn. With 136 km of ski runs is "Mayrhofen" the second largest skiing region in the Zillertal and offers slopes for beginners and for professionals. Also the steepest slope of Austria is located here as well as a Snowboard-Park for freestyler.
Skiing region in Mayrhofen
No matter if you search action or prefer a leisurely skiing, Mayrhofen offers with the "Actionmountain Penken" and the "Ahorn Leisure Mountain" both.
- 136km of slopes with snow guarantee
- 57 lift systems
- 35 km Cross country ski trails
- Harakiri - the steepest ski run with 78% incline
- Penken Park - 6 areas for pro´s and beginners!
- White Lounge - igloos on the Ahorn
- Gaining Elevation Tour